The Seven Principles of the Proverbs 31 Woman
The Proverbs 31 Woman…
*Pursues an ongoing, personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
*Loves, honors, and greatly enriches the life of her husband, encouraging and supporting his leadership within his family and his church.
* Nurtures the next generation, shaping and molding the children who will one day define who we are as a community and as a nation.
* Creates a warm and loving environment for family and friends.
* Is a faithful steward of the time and money God has entrusted to her.
* Speaks with wisdom and faithful instruction as she encourages others and develops godly friendships.
* Shares the love of Christ by extending her hands to help the poor and opening her arms to the needy.