Aaron’s Uncle Charlie is serving in the military in Afghanistan and he just sent me an email asking for a bike. He said that it would be the same as “being the only guys with a cement floor in Afghanistan” (I guess everyone has dirt floors). Anyway, I have no idea how to get a bike to him…so I am asking for some wisdom, finances and a bike.
1. If you have a bike, or know where I can purchase a cheap bike…let me know.
2. Does anyone know what the weight limit is per package to send to Afghanistan? I’m not sure where I can find this information…
3. I am going to have to send it in pieces, does anyone know how to disassemble a bike?
4. We could use some finances to mail it to Charlie, so if you feel the Lord leading you to send any support for this ministry…we would really appreciate it. (Please don’t send out of obligation or guilt, please).
5. If you would like to send anything else to “encourage the troops”, let me know and I will include it in the package!!!
Charlie said that he would leave it for someone else serving in Afghanistan when he is done in 2 years…