My favorite breakfast cereals include:
- Cap’n Crunch – because it’s super good and sugary and stays crunch for years in the milk
- Peanut Butter Crunch – because it tastes like super-sweet peanut butter
- Corn Chex – because of the way it gets a little soggy and feels funny with the little grid in my mouth.
- Coco puffs – because the milk is Chocolate milk by the time you’re done eating the cereal
- Granola – especially stuff that’s like honey-roasted.
- Lucky Charms – because Dana and I like to call them “Lurchy Charms” and they kind of make me feel all lurchy when I eat them.
- Fruit Loops/Trix (they’re pretty much the same thing) – because I like trying to eat all of one flavor at a time.
- Honey Nut Cheerios – because they almost seem like they’re supposed to be good for you, but they’re not really.
- Shredded Wheat (the big ones) – because it’s like eating straw, only much, much better tasting.