I’m sure I had more random thoughts today…these are the only ones I can remember right now. The weather is too nice today to stay in front of the computer and think of all the weird things I think about…
1. I never realized that Wall St. (between Francis Ave. and Wellesley Ave.) is my road of choice when running errands…until they started doing construction and closed it…now I have to find an alternate route. Lame.
2. You know you need to do laundry when you run out of bras and your only options are A) Go without a bra or B) Wear your swimsuit top. I went for option B)!!!
3. Chili and cornbread sounds really good right now…I think I’ll make some for lunch. Cornbread reminds me of Manny…
4. I think I’m going to plant flowers in my hanging baskets today…I think summer has officially arrived!!!
5. My dog is cute.
6. I’m feeling all domesticated today. Don’t tell anyone.
7. I wonder if squirrels die in the trees…and fall to the ground when they die. (This thought came about when I saw a dead squirrel in the road).
8. I think I need to put the sprinkler on…I have to go dig out the hose in my garage.
9. It’s amazing how many things I can get done in the day when I am not on the computer.
10. I need a haircut.
11. Even though I’m not good at planning parties…I am enjoying planning my sister’s bridal shower.
12. I need to clean my office now and get off the computer.
13. These pictures made me laugh today: