* He packs my lunch for me so that I’ll eat when I’m at work.
* He makes me breakfast when I am running late in the morning.
* He does the dishes with me.
* He likes to go grocery shopping with me.
* He knows the words to every song we listen to.
* He will watch a chick-flick with me.
* We have two computers, right next to each other…because he likes to be near me.
* He doesn’t mind it when I take 30 min showers…because he takes them with me.
* He usually walks or rides his bike to work.
* He likes the same food that I do.
* He made me a mix-cd.
* He knows that I kill house plants, so he makes sure that they get watered.
* When he buys me flowers, he knows that I love lilies…without even asking first.
* He loves thick, woolly socks.
* He hangs up his clothes inside out…and he knows that it drives me crazy.
* He programs his own video games to play.
* He thinks I’m funny.
* He knows what I mean when I say “Olive Juice Stew”.
* He knows what Ich Liebe Dich means.
* One summer, he joined a bowling league with me…just because.
* He loves “They Might Be Giants”.
* He pees in the shower…just like me. (It all goes to the same pipes, people…)
* He still thinks he has red hair.
* He is there through sickness and health.
* When life is really hard, I know that I can count on him to make me laugh.
* He wears red converse shoes.
* Sometimes he lets me pick out an outfit for him when he’s in the shower.
* Did I mention that he has a sexy butt…because he does.
* He drives 30 mph everywhere…even on the highway.
* He likes to chase me around the house when I get home.
* He plays hide-and-go seek with me.
* He likes to visit parks in Spokane.
* He loves the spring.
* He likes to go on road trips with me.
* He has great facial hair.
* He has his own blog…and he is brilliant and funny at the same time.
* He lets me plan stuff and never makes me feel bad when I do a horrible job.
* He doesn’t mind traveling with me, but also loves to stay home.
* He is a hard worker.
* I think he’s really cute when he holds a baby.
* He has really long eyelashes, and they hit his glasses when he blinks.
* He is just the right height for me.
* He loves shoving stuff in “the hole” in our back yard.
* He would do anything for me.
* He likes ice cream just as much as I do (if not more).
* He knows what san-serif means.
* He is a safe driver.
* He knows how to use proper english.
* He likes to learn different languages.
* He wants to spend the rest of his life with me.