* He will send me an instant message in the middle of his busy day, just to say hello.
* He enjoys our little “game” of coming up with baby names.
* He lets me talk out my issues, instead of pointing them out.
* He never humiliates me.
* He knows when I’m doing too much and he tells me to slow down.
* He thinks I am the best designer in the world and won’t let me tell him different.
* He lets me decorate our home.
* He will go out on the roof with me to hang up Christmas lights…while it’s raining…because I asked him to.
* He can play ANY song on the guitar.
* He let me Nair his bushy eyebrows, and didn’t yell at me when I give him a chemical burn.
* He loves cats.
* He just holds me when I’m frustrated with life…and just lets me cry.
* He gives great back massages.
* He likes it when I wear this little black…never-mind.
* It takes him 30 minutes to collect himself when I mention the little black thing…
* He doesn’t make me feel self conscience when I am in the nude.
* He is a wonderful computer programmer.
* He stained shelves for the living room, even when he had the flu.
* He never makes fun of my large thyroid.
* He will go with me to my doctor’s appointments, and let me cry after the appointment because I’m frustrated.
* He makes a mean omelet.
* He says “there’s only 2 kinds of pie that I like…hot and cold”…and I think it’s cute.
* He has a cute butt.
* He doesn’t keep secrets from me.
* He searches for the most random things on Wikipedia during his lunch break.
* Even when I spend all my weekly allowance before the week is over, he will give me some of his allowance or just spend it on me.
* He is less selfish than I am.
* He is a great leader in our home and in our church.
* He makes it easy for me to submit to him.
* He makes the best home-made ice cream once a month.
* He is wise with the finances and tells me when I am not making good choices.
* He encourages me to read the Bible more.
* He loves me…even when I am being a real pill.
* He will help anyone when they are in need.
* He tries to build relationships with our neighbors.
* He will clean up the cat’s gross hair ball on the floor…even when it’s my turn.
* He does my laundry for me when I don’t feel well.
* We have this certain way of folding sheets, and he will wait to fold them with me.
* He cleans the cat box, because he knows that I hate doing it.
* He lets me open the mail.
* He does crazy things with me…like skydiving, 215 mile bike races and yard work.
* He plants seeds in our garden and tends it all summer.
* He loves raspberries.
* He can ride a tandem bike with me (it’s harder than you think).
* He loves his mom.
* He can build anything with Legos.
* He will change the battery in my car, during a snow storm, so I can drive to work in the morning.
* He likes nooners.
* He will play board games with me at restaurants.
* He likes coffee and tries to talk me into getting one or making him one everyday.